A while in the making

Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

Thanks mmk and Vee,
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Ha..so we are getting an Inversion/Dominator...to the people here who said it wouldn't happen..never say never!.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

God an Inversion for Oz.... looks rather intense. Hope we get a nice themed model. Very cool! But id love to see the classics filter back into the shows. Surely the show organisers aren't totally happy about all these Thrill rides, we need some classic family rides to balance the fun.
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

Hey guys this will be the Only new KMG ride coming to AUS in 2009, They will not be bringing any new rides out for at least 2years as they are trying to keep up with the demand as it is, only 2more ride orders can be taken for 2009 and if any more rides will come out in aus wont be til 2010. I have been told if I would like to briong out the Intense to Australia a second one brand new 2010 or there will be a used one ready in Sep 09.

Thats the Information i have in regards to that matter, Also in regards to me bringing a ride out and traveling. I have spoken to a company, would like to but, have been told not to for reason's but I would own the ride and would travel with hit, would use there name under the aggrement and give percentage so can attend all event with insurance and everything else which is awsome as done the maths would have the ride payed of in under a year with profit while the company has a new ride in show line up and making money still while doing nothing. I Like this option as will give me knowledge and after this will then proberly open my own company while working for myself.
princess

Post by princess »

Ok, so you will be sort of be sponsored, good deal, make sure you have all the paper work done professionally.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Yeah,sounds like a much safer option,hope everything works out for you mate :) .
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

Jason you are a mega tool
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

A mega tool, how come jameskirk i would like to know that
princess

Post by princess »

I dont think we really want to know, for your first post James, pathetic, I think I can hear the Enterprise approaching to pick you up.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Beam me up Scotty! :lol:
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

The only place Jason will be able to work his "ride" is fantasyland
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

You said you did your maths , id be checking my calculator if i were you mate
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

just on another topic oz has been very coy about his trip to WA to look at the superbowl!!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Bottom line is.

I'll believe it when I see it. I remember all those SPACE ROLLER rumors, I didn't want to get excited until I saw the ride set up somewhere in Oz.

So in all honesty, I wouldn't boast at the fact that you are placing an order. If you actually had the ride in front of you. Then keep it quiet until you make the big debut at a show.

Enough said really.
princess

Post by princess »

Yes James I am hearing you, we have told him this on many occassions, but he now says he has a showmen with an investment in the ride as well, Mission, could then be able to work the ride, where ever this person has ground, I would say that is a possibililty, as for anything else, only time will tell.
Vee

Post by Vee »

princess wrote:Mission, could then be able to work the ride, where ever this person has ground
He could try and may well get away with it, but I'm pretty confident that like WA, you can't sub-let a contracted ground.
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

jamestkirk wrote:just on another topic oz has been very coy about his trip to WA to look at the superbowl!!

i cant believe how balla rich oz is, last i heard he was looking at getting 5 or 6 majors for himself and a few extras for his family.
creeper

Post by creeper »

Missionelement wrote:Hey guys this will be the Only new KMG ride coming to AUS in 2009, They will not be bringing any new rides out for at least 2years as they are trying to keep up with the demand as it is, only 2more ride orders can be taken for 2009 and if any more rides will come out in aus wont be til 2010. I have been told if I would like to briong out the Intense to Australia a second one brand new 2010 or there will be a used one ready in Sep 09.

Thats the Information i have in regards to that matter, Also in regards to me bringing a ride out and traveling. I have spoken to a company, would like to but, have been told not to for reason's but I would own the ride and would travel with hit, would use there name under the aggrement and give percentage so can attend all event with insurance and everything else which is awsome as done the maths would have the ride payed of in under a year with profit while the company has a new ride in show line up and making money still while doing nothing. I Like this option as will give me knowledge and after this will then proberly open my own company while working for myself.
YOU NEED TO DO MORE MATHS!...I DON'T KNOW OF ANYONE WHO CAN PAY ARIDE OFF IN ONE YEAR..EVERYONE I HAVE SPOKEN TO SAY 6-9 YEARS...ESPECIALLY IN THE CURRENT G.F.C.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes I thought it would take alot longer to pay off. And you still have to make a living off that, insurance, wages, spare parts, ground fees, transport etc
princess

Post by princess »

Yes Creeper we hear you and James, loud and clear, we have definitely got our doubts, you cannot put an old head on young sholders, neither does anyone want to dampen his dream.
jamestkirk

Re: A while in the making

Post by jamestkirk »

Its all well and good to have a dream,but while its still a dream, don't boast about what you would like to do and what you can actually pull off. Your numbers are a mile off ,if you have a investment property id be buying another investment property instead of wasting your money on a f$$king ride.
princess

Post by princess »

We are such a nice bunch of people on here arn'nt we, so tolerant and understanding, (NOT) :lol: , you will definitely get your questions answered, whether you like it or not. :shock:
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

jamestkirk wrote:Its all well and good to have a dream,but while its still a dream, don't boast about what you would like to do and what you can actually pull off. Your numbers are a mile off ,if you have a investment property id be buying another investment property instead of wasting your money on a f$$king ride.
Wow perfect time to buy property ahahhahahahahahahaha
ridefan

Post by ridefan »

there is no way ya can pay off a ride in 1 year it cant be done i know he says he done his math but it just cant be done just look at the big ride out now like the space roller and the hard rock are still not payed for they have been out here for a good wile now so it just cant be done!!
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Its not happening is it..? :(

Well your real cool man. Saying your gunna bring some ride in. Phht. You dont have anything better to do? :x