Space Roller at Lunapark?

Luna Park Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Paulie123

Space Roller at Lunapark?

Post by Paulie123 »

Hey, do you think that lunapark will ever have space roller for in the holidays? I think it would be great for in the school holidays. I would definately go and ride it all day :) Its a great ride and i hope to see it there some time soon. What do you think?
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yeah SR would go well at Luna Park but I don't think we'll see it there in the near future. Golden Way and Joylands are the main ride suppliers with occasional contributions from Johnson's and Osbourne's.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Watkins are too busy doing what most showmen should be doing...

and that is TRAVELLING their ride. Space Roller does everywhere, AND for such a massive european ride to be travelling to even the small 1 or 2 days show is what true showmanship is about!

wish some other owners would do the same, even for their 1 trailer rides.
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

HUSSRAINBOW wrote:Watkins are too busy doing what most showmen should be doing...

and that is TRAVELLING their ride. Space Roller does everywhere, AND for such a massive european ride to be travelling to even the small 1 or 2 days show is what true showmanship is about!

wish some other owners would do the same, even for their 1 trailer rides.

yes. the RAINBOW should be traveling....so frustrating to never see it around at least in vic!!!
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

I think rainbow would go great at lunapark. It would look good behind coney island because youll just see this rainbow bop above the building. I hope it does eventually get there along with SPACE ROLLER. :D :D
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yeah rainbow would be good at LPS with a great view from the top but I doubt it'll ever go there too. The local residents would probably object due to the noise I'd say.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

exactly ben, I find that Rainbow is a bit louder than Ranger, probably due to the mechanics inside the arm pushing the motors a bit more. Hope it never gets taken to that place! its a show ride, not a park ride that LPS could potentially ruin.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Agreed Huss. Ranger had a lot of work done on it to reduce the noise as did the Breakdance, AKA Spider. For some reason this has slowed the rides considerably.