2012 Merriwa Show

Hardrock

2012 Merriwa Show

Post by Hardrock »

Merriwa show was on last weekend.It went for 3 days and had a pretty good crowd for a little town. Not a great deal of gear
there but cant expect anything great to make the jouney to theses little shows. Not a great deal in side show alley.
Blades dodgems if they still own them. (Forsale if not already sold), a cha cha and fun factory plus a few joints and food vans.
Steve07

Re: 2012 Merriwa Show

Post by Steve07 »

looks good for a small town, still 3 days for a small town thats good, usually most towns that are small only have 1 day or max 2 days for shows in QLD that i know, and the day looks great, very sunny....

I remember seeing fun factory at Wondai in QLD a few weeks ago, thats if it was the same one!!!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks for the photos, never seen that Cha before would be interested to know whose that is. Agree with Steve very rarely a small country town show goes for the 3 days, must be well supported by the town
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I've seen that Cha Cha once at Ipswich show last year, no idea who owns it.
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

i actually saw that ride as well at Kingaroy QLD earlier this year in May but i dont know if its the same one that its in the pic, i do have pics of it when i saw it thats if its the same one??
PNC

Post by PNC »

that fun factory was at Wondai ( i must have missed you again Steve ) and im sure that is the same Cha that was at kingaroy
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

hmmm ahh well, so was that you operating the round up or were you doing the kids one next to it??
when i was there i was hoping wondai had a cha or dodgems cause they are classic rides that are still good to have a go at!!
and i remember seeing octopus, i reckon it was the same one that i saw at Nambour & Pomona (Noosa) last year??
do you know who owns that Cha cause i do remember it at kingaroy as well and i couldnt find out who owns it??
sorry for the change of subject ....