eKKA 2010

PNC

Re: eKKA 2010

Post by PNC »

it travels on 2 trialers i am sure, some of the lights on it were not working and the plexiglass on the gondolas needed a good clean, but i am sure he did well and i am sure it will continue to do well.

i really liked the deal or no deal game and it seemed very popular, i know i gave them $10 just to see how it worked.

i have another picture i think of haunted hotel and it is green in that one, it is a shame about mixer and the front of the ride, i think there are a few things that could improve it
DEEFA DODGEM

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

True PNC, the wheel travels on 2 trailers as I seen them at the Rocky Show and looked like they had been newly registered in QLD. Sorry to hear you blew 10 bucks on the "deal" stall to see how it works. It all depends on how the case is opened! If it is opened one way, say to the left (Upright) you win, but if it is opened the other way, to the right (UPSIDE DOWN) you lose, (or something to that effect if you get my drift?)
WHOOPS!!! Did I just give it away? :roll:

DEEFA.
Funderstruck

Post by Funderstruck »

Umm I did notice that
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

DEEFA DODGEM wrote:True PNC, the wheel travels on 2 trailers as I seen them at the Rocky Show and looked like they had been newly registered in QLD. Sorry to hear you blew 10 bucks on the "deal" stall to see how it works. It all depends on how the case is opened! If it is opened one way, say to the left (Upright) you win, but if it is opened the other way, to the right (UPSIDE DOWN) you lose, (or something to that effect if you get my drift?)

DEEFA.

speaks for itself, pretty low act just like removing the winning tickets or magnetic numbers from lucky numbers. :roll:
princess

Post by princess »

CoinKing wrote:speaks for itself, pretty low act just like removing the winning tickets or magnetic numbers from lucky numbers
And he stole this from a Western Australian Showmen!!!!
CoinKing wrote:too bad he stole the idea from a western australia showmen. he gets F+ for originality
tooheyzz

Post by tooheyzz »

[quote=" It all depends on how the case is opened! If it is opened one way, say to the left (Upright) you win, but if it is opened the other way, to the right (UPSIDE DOWN) you lose, (or something to that effect if you get my drift?)

DEEFA.[/quote]

I thought there would be some catch to it but it sounds a like a bit of a scam that way
PNC

Post by PNC »

still a fun game, my son picked the numbers and he had fun with it, it was 3 cases for 10 and he got 3 small prizes which he upgraded to a medium
princess

Post by princess »

Sounds like fun, also fun to work, lots of ineraction with the crowd, where's my mic
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Princess... I think we should both work this game at EKKA next year! Give us both mic's... I already have a suit :)
princess

Post by princess »

Lol Hurricane, as long as its not our birthday suits, we would do well.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

But that's no fun!
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

princess wrote:
CoinKing wrote:speaks for itself, pretty low act just like removing the winning tickets or magnetic numbers from lucky numbers
And he stole this from a Western Australian Showmen!!!!
CoinKing wrote:too bad he stole the idea from a western australia showmen. he gets F+ for originality

Same idea of the game , differently run theirs a big difference princess.
princess

Post by princess »

Whats the difference, could you explain
DEEFA DODGEM

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

Just a question in general,seeing that I've never been to the EKKA (yet). I would have thought that Shorts Dodgems would be at the EKKA for sure, but this year his Dodgems were at the Mt. Morgan show (just out of Rocky) on Saturday 14th August. Does he usually do the EKKA? I remember going to Mt. Morgan show about 5 years ago and Lauries Dodgems were there.

DEEFA.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Short's used to have their Dodgems on, now Pink's Crazy Cars took the position.

Same as Sydney Show, Short's new track was meant to be on but as it still hasn't arrived, Pink's now have their track on
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Shorts were in Gladdy 3 days earlier too Deef. Couple of smaller 1 day shows with not much travel..
"Slingshot , Engage"
Aussie Ride Broker

Post by Aussie Ride Broker »

Well... I'm sure if Chris does read the forums he is going to laugh at this little bit...

I was talking to him and he asked if I wanted the "Long" or "Short" Cycle. So I asked for the long one, so me and my friend jumped on the ride. After about 2 minutes my friend started to look a little bit ill. And then out of NO WHERE I had vomit all down my front and over the harness! Someone on the seat opposite me had thrown up all over me! My friend then looked at me to see what had happened and when she saw me covered... she lost it too! All over me! The ride then spun for another 10 - 15 seconds before I signaled at Chris to stop the ride. So he did and was nearly in hysterics seeing me covered in it

Just had to do this to you once again Hurricane.... couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes since I remembered another incident with you at the Ekka a number of years ago with another ride. Specially when you started turning a slight colour of green...remember

Australian's Leading Ride Broker
www.australianamusementbrokers.com.au(In Recess)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Chris doesn't need to read the forums as he saw it first hand, and I know exactly what his username is on the forums. If it's not him, then it's Luke who would have told Chris that it was on the forums. And with age... comes not being able to handle rides as much. A ride on the Claw at Dreamworld for example always leaves me feeling a bit giddy in the stomach like the Sea World Pirate Ship used to. Spinning rides don't make me sick like the Cyber Party, Space Roller etc. Just Pirate Ships or anything like it.