new rides

benclare

Post by benclare »

It does sound like a great ride, especially if it's near the sea and it's a hot day but perhaps a little boring. It'd be good if it operated as fast as a standard Wave Swinger or Yoyo which has an extra back and forth tilt.
princess

Post by princess »

Ben you could be any chair ride, however off the ground, it would be the same for you, the added attraction is the height, not the speed, so maybe this is not the ride for you Ben

Ben should be given the job of testing rides, to get an accurate sensation report, without sight this gives this particular ride an average rating. mmmmmmm.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Would b scary but id sill try it
benclare

Post by benclare »

Would love a job like that Princess! :) Will definitely try the ride when it arrives and will do a review.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Mmmm... I could happily be a tester for Mondial... Riding No Limit and Space Roller all day... *drools*
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, u hav a point. That would b fun with ur little clip board doin observations :!: :wink:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lights... Check... Smoke Machines... Check... Harnesses... Uuhh... :lol:

But in all seriousness, I wonder how you would go about getting into the industry for being a ACME Crash Test Dummie...
princess

Post by princess »

I think your last few words in your sentence were the defining answer Hurricane, lol.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Just what is that meant to mean? Go speak to Wile Coyote? Because... that might not be a safe idea... I can sense a KABOOM coming on...
benclare

Post by benclare »

One way you could get into the biz is to make documentaries. Discovery Channel and National Geographic often screen docos about the world's fastest and tallest thrill rides and the producers always seem to be one of the first to get a ride when the new attraction is built. Perhaps a career in this is possible Hurricane!
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Hmmm... well, I have wanted to get into acting... So who knows ;)
princess

Post by princess »

Durkins are not bringing in a new ride
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I heard the same thing that they would nevr get a new ride again. Thats what i want 2 do, build or b an engineer overseas
ozshowkid

Post by ozshowkid »

Australia's newest Thrill ride the Sky Walker got unloaded off the boat this morning at 7.20. It will hopefully be ready to work at Coffs Harbour on Monday. And the Helloween ghost train should arrive in a couple days aswel.

Cheers OZshowkid
come one, come all, come in its time for a showtime spin
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Halloween arrives on the 11th, oh, thats today. This is a great lookin ride. Racks onto a 62 foot trailer
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

Does anyone have pics or updates on that Zipper which should by now be in Aus. I forget who bought it over but I'd like to know some more about it. What shows will it travel?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Is the zipper ur talkin about young's? Its still in pieces at their yard. He was tryin last year to get it goin by xmas but didnt have enough time. Will most likely do the NSW, sum QLD and VIC runs.
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

Thanks TopGunner14. So it is Youngs Zipper. I hope to ride it this year sometime.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I dont think it'll b out this year. If so, at the end of the year. Will get more details

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Another new ride has just arrived here. Its another kamikaze bought by osbourne fairground attractions
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

originality at its best, can we have a few more kamikaze's , maybe a few more sizzlers and a music trip or two thats what we need oh and maybe another few hurricanes
benclare

Post by benclare »

Interesting! 8) I wonder whether this is a Fabri Startrek? :?: There never can be too many Kamikazes as far as I'm concerned. Purchasing rides like this is always good for smaller carnivals and festivals as it means a better lineup for these events, not just jumping castles and bucking broncos. :)
benclare

Post by benclare »

Interesting! 8) I wonder whether this is a Fabri Startrek? :?: There never can be too many Kamikazes as far as I'm concerned. Purchasing rides like this is always good for smaller carnivals and festivals as it means a better lineup for these events, not just jumping castles and bucking broncos. :)
ozshowkid

Post by ozshowkid »

Good ride to purchase for the rivels considering they have been over here for over twenty years. Maybe they should fix up the rides they already have its not a very big investment considering all the shows they do "such a good job at".
You can not beat the biggest and the best

Cheers OZshowkid
come one, come all, come in its time for a showtime spin
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

ozshowkid wrote:Good ride to purchase for the rivels considering they have been over here for over twenty years. Maybe they should fix up the rides they already have its not a very big investment considering all the shows they do "such a good job at".
You can not beat the biggest and the best

Cheers OZshowkid
the biggest and the best refers to ?