Sky Walker

ozshowkid

Sky Walker

Post by ozshowkid »

I was lucky enough to get a ride on its maiden ride in Australia when it was setup in Melbourne for regos. What a ride very good looking and ride is good i was on it for about 20 minutes. And for those of you interested space roller and sky walker are in no way the same.

Cheers OZshowkid
come one, come all, come in its time for a showtime spin
CrazyCoaster424

Post by CrazyCoaster424 »

Is Sky Walker better than Space Roller. Who owns this unit? I would love to see some pics of the ride. I wish Sky Walker would come to the 2008 Shepparton Show (Victoria) as Space Roller makes quite a bit out of it.

CrazyCoaster424
CoinKing

Re: Sky Walker

Post by CoinKing »

ozshowkid wrote:I was lucky enough to get a ride on its maiden ride in Australia when it was setup in Melbourne for regos. What a ride very good looking and ride is good i was on it for about 20 minutes. And for those of you interested space roller and sky walker are in no way the same.

Cheers OZshowkid
you got me there, space roller and sky walker and a powersurge and what rides do you get out of that.................
CoinKing

Re: Sky Walker

Post by CoinKing »

ozshowkid wrote:I was lucky enough to get a ride on its maiden ride in Australia when it was setup in Melbourne for regos. What a ride very good looking and ride is good i was on it for about 20 minutes. And for those of you interested space roller and sky walker are in no way the same.

Cheers OZshowkid
you cant tell me you see similar motions / actions between these and designs

ozshowkid

Post by ozshowkid »

What I mean is they don't give the same ride and i didn't mention powersurge cause i have not rode it.

cheers OZshowkid
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanx 4 that Oz. Cant wait 2 ride it nxt yr. It looks like a very fun ride from wat i can see on the videos i hav of other units

Cheers
Top Gunner14
kiwi

Sky Walker

Post by kiwi »

Does any one have any photo's of it yet?

Cheers
kiwi
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

in relation to the sky walker its owned by march's amusements i still have no idea how to insert photos in to this web site so have a look at www.marchsamusements.com
it has a photo of the sky walker on it other wise just ask around a bit more for more ride pics.

:D
princess

Post by princess »

This ride looks fantastic, the led lighting was just beautiful, with strobies, it does not look comfortable to ride at all, music was very loud, but I like that.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Got to ride Sky Walker yesterday at the Show..... can't say I was too impressed, I liked that it was as high as the Rainbow, but other than that, it was uncomfortable, and disorientating.... Space Roller and Power Surge are much more exciting.

chris.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I was expecting a bit better than that. And the seats do look very uncomfortable
CrazyCoaster424

Geez! Sounds like a huge dissapointment about Sky Walker. How is Space Roller after the Incident at Moomba?

Crazy Coaster
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

worse im afraid, no signs still, and when on the ride, one sign was behind the ride, and looked as if they are being reglobed... hope it gets fixed up. Gave a fun fast ride!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

So it was giving a better ride. A massive blow with the space roller. And syd is the biggest show. It does look heaps different without the signs. If i was Russel, id really be pissed off. Hope they are fixed soon.
CrazyCoaster424

I feel sorry for Russel!

Crazy Coaster
ozshowkid

Post by ozshowkid »

There are brand new signs on the way from Mondial Russell rang up and ordered them straight after the accident. We have added lasers to it aswel looks fantastic of a night time. Glad you liked the ride Huss as I was driving it, you didn't come say g'day though.

Cheers OZshowkid
CrazyCoaster424

Thanks ozshowkid! I bet it looks Spectacular at night time with the lasers! With the new signs, what are they like? Are they like the origional ones, like James Mellors Space Roller or different altogether? Can't wait to see Space Roller back doin Victorian Shows in September-November!

Crazy Coaster
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Great to here, ill be there tonight to see them. Will come say hi Oz. And good that there are new signs on the way
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

omg oz was that you!!!! ill be back up next week, so ill definetly come say hi!!!!

theres two people on the ride, one girl with blonde hair, and a guy with kinda long hair.... they both said hello to me, cos they remembered me from Springvale! haha! awesome crew

people on Rainbow were really rude to people
benclare

Post by benclare »

Will also be back next week Oz so will catch you then. Believe me, the lack of signage isn't keeping people away from Space Roller; the queues for it are enormous all the time!

As for Sky Walker, it'd probably be a much better ride if the safety restraints weren't so uncomfortable. I reckon KMG will receive quite a few complaints about this.
CrazyCoaster424

Ozshowkid, do ya know when these signs are gonna turn up from Mondial?

Crazy Coaster
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

oz, do you want a cd? I can seriously have one done for you by next week.....
AUDIO or MP3??

Let me know, and Ill make some for ya, so you guys have the best and newest music at the show.

chris.
princess

Post by princess »

I want one too, please
benclare

Post by benclare »

I reckon the music on Space Roller isn't too bad; the sound affects are really good actually!

Would love a CD too Huss; PM me your address and I'll mail you a blank disk.
CrazyCoaster424

Oh Huss, could ya PLEASE do one for me two, please! Could ya please PM me!

Crazy Coaster