Galaxy Coaster
60%
Mad Mouse
40%

Total votes: 10

matty_boi

Galaxy Coaster or Mad Mouse?

Post by matty_boi »

I haven't been 2 main carnivals or fairs but from the 1's ive been to the only rollercoasters they have had r the galaxy or mad mouse coaster and i was wondering which type ppl would rather go on?
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

id much rather ride the GALAXY
SuperLoops

Post by SuperLoops »

Another vote for Galaxy (I prefer our traveling Taipan, which used to be at Seaworld).
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

i prefer the python loop.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Good question, but (to an extent) you are talking chalk and cheese.

The Mad Mouse has a character of its own (style of cars, and track, and the age of the design)

The SDC / Pinfari Galaxy is more of a 'rollecoaster' and the main reason it's so common is due to its compact footprint versus length of track. As far as your run-of-the-mill portable coaster goes, the Galaxy will always be the world's most successful design. (in the 20th century)

The Galaxy being taller and larger, certainly looks more dominant to a ground-level Wild / Mad Maus. My preference, however, is to the Mad Mouse, mainly due to the fact I worked on a Galaxy for 5 years, and unconsciously have memorized every single section of track. A Mad Mouse on the other hand (particularly a well-run one like the one at Aussie World) has more of a novelty value to me, as a rider.

So that's where my vote goes.