Kingaroy Show 2015

Steve07

Kingaroy Show 2015

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys the Kingaroy Show is this weekend and will be held over 2 days (2nd & 3rd May), there is a speedway meeting (title) on the Saturday night, which will bring in the crowds. This show is usually a good one to attend to, a few major and classic rides usually attend this show, ill be heading to this show on the Saturday, depends on weather, if not then Sunday.

I will try to get some photos and videos of this show, will upload them next week sometime...
speederbrad95

Re: Kingaroy Show 2015

Post by speederbrad95 »

the announcement has just been made that speedway at the show has been cancelled along with some other main arena sections
Sit Back Hold Tight Here We Go!
Steve07

Re: Kingaroy Show 2015

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys I attended the show on the Sunday (3rd May) because of the recent weather, as you heard from speederbrad95 the speedway meeting and some other main arena sections was cancelled, most of the show jumping were moved to a area at the back of the ground. I was told from a few people that Saturday wasn't a good day in crowd numbers than last years show due to the weather..

Sunday was a bit better, crowds were a bit up but I wouldn't say it was busy, it died down after midday when I was there most rides didn't have many riders, but I think the show this year wasn't bad, there were the usual rides and a brand new one this year, I think this new ride was at Sydney RES this year?
Cyber Party looked a bit different this time..
anyway I thought it was a good show, will visit again next year.
Rides that I saw there as follow
Nitro Dodgem Cars | Rok N Roll | FJF Expo Wheel | Energy Storm | *NEW* Extreme Thriller | Jumping Castles | Big Willy Worm | Trampoline | Dales Dodgem Cars
Super Trooper | Cyber Party | lots of games

I have uploaded the photos on my page, the link is below
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202015