Whats next..

Public Forum
Paulie123

Whats next..

Post by Paulie123 »

Hey everyone! i know it's still ages away but i just cant wait! does anyone have any idea at all of what the new ride/rides could be for next years eastershow? Im really hoping that new KMG dominator will go but i dont think so. But you never know! Does anyone know anything at all? Any help would be fantastic! Thanks.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Back to spread more nonsence?.....
obviously nobody is going to tell you, even if they knew... its all about keeping the surprise
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

how am i spreading nonsence? i asked a question, and i suppose you think it was a stupid question too. i really dont wanna hear what you have to say, so if you dont have an answer or a reply that id care about, dont reply because i really dont care.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Logic mate... how bout you just think before you post or make a thread
princess

Post by princess »

Now Now boys, please be tolerent of each others views, opinions and questions. :(
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Huss, when you have your own site, you can speak to people how ever you like, until then... ssshhhh. You say some of the most idiotic and negative things on here and that sort of stuff is what destroys web based forums... You should be thinking before you post, not Paulie..
Keep posting paulie, that's what it's here for, I'm sure someone will give you a normal answer.
"Slingshot , Engage"
tooheyzz

Post by tooheyzz »

No offense Paulie But I can see where Huss is coming from
sometimes you seem to bombard the forum with questions and I think at least once you may have bumped you message because no-one answered as promptly as you wished

It can be a bit annoying
bit like a toddler ask why ...why but why ......are we there yet etc

Paulie I can tell your well on the way to becoming a fanatic maybe just try to calm your enthusiasm and try to find a balance between asking many questions and joining in the general discussion often you will find that when member know something new they will share it with us all

And sure theres 2 sides to every argument

Huss a few times your comments to Paulie have been quite harsh but as I said I can see you side of it too
whats that saying If you got nothing nice to say best say nothing at all
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Yeah I understand mate.... well said most of all...
I just think sometimes, what the hell is going when I see like four new threads, about things really that we can't answer... just gets a little frustrating ....
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

sorry everyone, its just that i have no one else to talk to about rides. none of my friends ever talk about them. im sorry if im annoying but rides are my obsession. i mightnt even be able to go to america in 2 weeks now because ive broken my knee and it might not be better for me to walk around all the parks. im gunna be so upset if its not. anyway please be patient with me cause rides are what im crazy for and i cant help myself for overly talking about them to yous. i just have no one else. ill try to keep my posting to a minimum.
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Enthusiasm is a great thing, don't stress Paulie.
"Slingshot , Engage"
princess

Post by princess »

Agreed Josh, its ok Paulie, those who dont have to or want to comment dont have too.